Last Modified: May 21, 2020
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Services. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Services, subscribing to our newsletter, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you submit comments to us or you report a problem with our Services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Services and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Services.
How We Use Your Information
- To provide our Services to you.
- To improve, perform maintenance on, or troubleshoot any problems with our Services.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Services or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To notify you of products or services which we think may be of interest to you.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services.
- In any other way, we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose information that we collect or you provide, including any Personal Information, without further notice to you, as set forth below:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, including our advertising and marketing efforts.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Firefly Health’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which such information held by Firefly Health about our Services users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us prior to the provision of your information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your information, including any Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Firefly Health, our customers, or others.
Aggregated or De-Identified Personal Information
We may use and disclose aggregated and/or de-identified information about our users that does not identify any particular individual for any legal purpose, without restriction. For example, we may conduct research on our customer demographics, interests and behavior based on the Personal Information and other information provided to and/or collected by us, and may aggregate and share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents and business partners.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You may send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your Personal Information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change Personal Information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal or contractual requirement or cause the Personal Information to be incorrect.
We have implemented commercially reasonable measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depend on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential and not disclosing your password to any third parties.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we take commercially reasonable steps designed to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Services. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures employed by the Services.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, you may not use our Services. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Information to us, please contact us and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
Links to Other Websites